Pages

Monday, January 3, 2011

Favorite movies!

Cover of "Liar Liar [HD DVD]"Cover of Liar Liar [HD DVD]Next time you want to chill out with your friends and want to just have a glass of wine or popcorn and watch a movie, here is a list of possibilities.  The list was derived from 10 of us that sat around one lazy Saturday evening and discussed our favorites!  I am sure there are 100 more, but this is a start.  As I get more favorites, I will add them.  As you look at the list, you may notice that I did not include depressing or violent movies.  I think when we sit down to relax, it is time to be inspired or even better to laugh.  So, enjoy...
Romantic Comedies:
Steel Magnolias, Blind Side, Serendipity (favorite), Must have Dogs, Must Love Dogs, Under the Tuscan Sun, Same Time Next Year, For the Love of the Game, My Greek Wedding.
Inspirational:
Beautiful Mind, bull Durham, The Right Stuff, Apollo 13
Comedies:
Blazing Saddles, national lampoon's Christmas Vacation, Monty Python movies, Airplane, Liar Liar (favorite)
So if you have one you are aching to share with us, send me an email and I will add to our list!  Send email to: nightowls.forty@gmail.com. 
Happy watching...........Claudia
Enhanced by Zemanta